What's Coming Up?
- 1 How to budget for Argentina
- 1.1 Where did my money go in Argentina for a 6 night trip?
- 1.2 Nazca Flight ~ Great Nazca Tours Review
- 1.3 Groupon Getaways Review ~ Niagara Falls
- 1.4 Niagara Falls Zip Line
- 1.5 Best Atlanta Groupons for the Summer!
- 1.6 Moroccan Game of Thrones Beach Trip!
- 1.7 Fantastic Finds in Lost Luggage!
- 1.8 Moroccan The Kasbah! ~ 3 Day Marrakech Desert Tour
- 1.9 Team Feud Night! New Game Night in Atlanta!
- 1.10 Drive a Tank in Georgia! A Fun Thing To Do Around Atlanta
- 1.11 How to Make a Tiny Planet with 360 Camera
- 1.12 Tiny Planet with 360 Camera
- 1.13 Fun things to do in Berlin: Alternative Berlin Street Art Tour
- 1.14 8 Travel Hacks to Save Money on Flights with Skyscanner.net
- 1.15 Skyscanner hacks to get cheap flights
- 1.16 My Passport Was Stolen! What Do I Do?
- 1.17 What I should have known before going to the Australia Zoo
- 1.18 What's the best tour in Cambodia? Busabout Adventure!
- 1.19 Should I buy a nicer, fancier camera? Pros and Cons of DSLR
- 2 Why Did I buy a Canon DSLR Camera?
Check here for all general tips, suggestions and reviews. If you’re interested in specificity, check out products, apps, websites, or companies! And if you’ve been interested in something, ask me to check it out for you!
How to budget for Argentina
Where did my money go in Argentina for a 6 night trip?
Here’s the quick rundown. Click and read below to get a deeper insight!
Total: $1017.08 for 6 days. Check each section below to see a breakdown!
When I decided to head down to Peru, I knew I had to find a way to make a flight for the Nazca Lines Tour to happen (they’re also known as the Lineas de Nazca). I’ve heard of them for years in a variety of places from National Geographic to...Read More »
Niagara Falls is amazing enough without having to add any new experiences… but… why wouldn’t you want to make it extra amazing? I had been warned of all the tourist traps and kitschy attractions, but I didn’t care. I still wanted to see Niagara, and I wanted to...Read More »
Groupons are critical to me saving up enough money to go on all of my trips. Below I’ve found the best Groupons to use this summer in Atlanta! I’ve put them into categories for you; this list is absolutely not exhaustive, but I think are the top ones...Read More »
All I needed to hear was that Essaouira was a Game of Thrones filming location, and I was sold. Add to that that there were goats involved? I’m so in. So, I decided to take a day trip to Essaouira.
I opted to use the Fantastic Finds in Lost Luggage!
The mark of a truly brilliant idea is one so simple and amazing that you can’t believe someone thought of it before you. Well… let me tell you about the most brilliant things I’ve heard of…Unclaimed Baggage
As fellow...Read More »
I took an amazing tour through the Atlas Mountains to get to the Sahara! If I had to do it all over again, I’d recommend a 4 day tour, but this was incredible! Check out my budget for my whole trip in Morocco!...Read More »
I love a good game night, and when I’m not off traipsing around the world, I have to keep myself occupied here at home in good ol’ Atlanta and find fun things to do in Atlanta. Naturally my traveling, while cheap, isn’t free, so I do need to still find...Read More »
There are tons of ways to have a fun weekend, but if you want an EPIC weekend? Then you, my friend, need to drive a tank. Didn’t know that that was an option, did you? I’m here to tell you that it is! I’ve started investigating fun things...Read More »
Tiny Planet with 360 Camera
I’ve been on the hunt for a 360 camera since I saw a Tiny Planet Video on Youtube. I thought it was the coolest thing since sliced bread. The pictures were so interesting, but I thought the movies...Read More »
During my quick layover in Berlin, I rifled through the brochures at my hostel and stumbled across the Berlin Street Art Tour and Workshop by Alternative Berlin! It was my third trip to Berlin, and I’d never heard of anything like this before! I’ll tell...Read More »
Skyscanner hacks to get cheap flights
It’s one of the biggest fears a traveler can have, and it has happened to me. On the first day of my trip. I was on a train from Germany to Geneva to kick off my month long trip before going home to grad school. The guy on the train asked...Read More »
The Australia Zoo is outside of Brisbane and run by the Irwin Family of Crocodile Hunter fame. I went right before I left Australia when I was out there in 2006 for my Study Abroad adventure. I have 2 main regrets from that trip.
1. Crappy Camera...Read More »
I was originally supposed to go training (literally… train!) through Asia on the Trans-Mongolian Express because I wanted to check out Asia and see if maybe I wanted to teach abroad (Korea? Japan?). I wasn’t able to get my visas for that in time and...Read More »
Why Did I buy a Canon DSLR Camera?
It wasn’t until I was making a photobook for my parent’s Christmas present that I realized, “Whoa, I need a better camera.” My pictures in my earliest photo books were pretty grainy, and they looked much better in my later books when I...Read More »