My Home Sweet Home 😀
What's Coming Up?
- 1 14 Reasons to Road Trip to Florence Alabama
- 2 Add Florence Alabama to your road trip!
- 3 Game of Thrones Trivia ~ The Diesel
- 4 Harry Potter Trivia at The Pub Perimeter
- 5 Best Atlanta Groupons for the Summer!
- 6 Fantastic Finds in Lost Luggage!
- 7 Georgia Renaissance Festival 2017
- 8 Team Feud Night! New Game Night in Atlanta!
- 9 Drive a Tank in Georgia! A Fun Thing To Do Around Atlanta
- 10 Make the most of the Chinese Lantern Festival in Centennial Olympic Park!
Add Florence Alabama to your road trip!
Everyone loved reading the Harry Potter trivia questions, so lucky you I also wrote down the Game of Thrones trivia questions!
Round 1 ~ (I didn’t hear that there was a clue)
- What Lonely Island song came up right after Theon...Read More »
I go to trivia events (or my new fave, Team Family Feud) all the time, but nothing gets me more pumped than themed trivia. I like having a frame of reference about what the questions will be on! It’s a pretty much 100% guarantee that if I...Read More »
Groupons are critical to me saving up enough money to go on all of my trips. Below I’ve found the best Groupons to use this summer in Atlanta! I’ve put them into categories for you; this list is absolutely not exhaustive, but I think are the top ones...Read More »
The mark of a truly brilliant idea is one so simple and amazing that you can’t believe someone thought of it before you. Well… let me tell you about the most brilliant things I’ve heard of…Unclaimed Baggage
As fellow...Read More »
If you’re like most people from Atlanta, around early April you start hearing the exciting trumpets announcing an annual festival South of Atlanta. I’m of course talking about The Georgia Renaissance Festival.
Much like Yours Truly, The Ren Fest has graced Atlanta for a solid 32 years....Read More »
I love a good game night, and when I’m not off traipsing around the world, I have to keep myself occupied here at home in good ol’ Atlanta and find fun things to do in Atlanta. Naturally my traveling, while cheap, isn’t free, so I do need to still find...Read More »
There are tons of ways to have a fun weekend, but if you want an EPIC weekend? Then you, my friend, need to drive a tank. Didn’t know that that was an option, did you? I’m here to tell you that it is! I’ve started investigating fun things...Read More »
My favorite part about December is all the Christmas Lights! Add that plus my love of traveling the world, and the perfect thing just opened up on December 9th! The Chinese Lantern Festival! Admittedly, I...Read More »