Click here if you need to go back to see Part 1 (Countries 1-5!)
Click here if you need to go back to see Part 2 (Countries 6-10!)
Click here if you need to go back to see Part 3 (Countries 11-15!)
Click here if you need to go back to see Part 4 (Countries 16-20!)
Stay tuned for a collection of blog posts that I’ve found that will go into more detail of each day’s exciting country!
Day 21 ~ Zambia
- Roxanne Reid has a few posts about Zambia, but the one that got me the most pumped was about South Luangwa National Park! A safari seems so amazing, and apparently this one is a lot less crowded!
- Passions and Places writes about why you should visit Zambia! They also went bungee jumping off the bridge that connects Zambia to Zimbabwe… yikes.
- Make Time to See the World has 9 Action Packed Activities to do!
- Your Next Big Trip gives a rundown on how to get the best views of the natural wonder, Victoria Falls!
Day 22 ~ Croatia
Day 23 ~ Tanzania
Day 24 ~ Panama
- Milana’s Travel went to Panama City with Kids! They also checked out the Panama Canal!
- Travel Monkey saved me the trouble of having to write an article about the San Blas Islands because they did such a great job of it! I really liked the bottom part where it talked about managing expectations. While my friend and I were there, we both talked about how much her bf would hate it. Such a great experience though!!
Day 25 ~ Iceland
I picked this for today because I leave for Iceland TONIGHT! Well… leave for the bus that will take me to Baltimore where a plane will take me to Iceland.
- The Restless Worker has an itinerary for seeing Iceland in 10 days!
- An Expat Diary has another take of different places to see!
- Two Scots Abroad went to Iceland on their Honeymoon! They broke up the different sites by region, which is really helpful.
- Solo Passport went snorkeling between the tectonic plates! I was originally going to dive it, but this post made me feel like snorkeling was just as good! And cheaper!