Part 2 of the ADVENTure calendar!
Click here if you need to go back to see Part 1 (Countries 1-5!).
Stay tuned for a collection of blog posts that I’ve found that will go into more detail of each day’s exciting country!
Day 6 ~ Belize!
- Roamaroo went scuba diving in the Blue Hole! That’s their picture above! It’s just gorgeous! They tell you how to get there, where to go, etc!
- Eternal Arrival wrote about how to stay in Ambergris Caye on a budget! She apparently found a very cheap flight and tells you how to too!
- Milana’s Travels loved Belize so much that she went more than once! She also wrote about Ambergris Caye, so it sounds like the place to ~go~!
- My Wanderlusty Life has compiled a great resource of what to pack if you decide to go!!
Day 7 ~ Vietnam!
- A Girl Abroad did something pretty wild, and she did a bicycle tour of Vietnam!! Man, if you can’t really get to know a country that way, then I don’t know how!
- Who Needs Maps has got you covered if bicycling isn’t your thing. They backpacked through Vietnam and were pleasantly surprised at how much they enjoyed it!
- Creative Travel Guide has written up a full breakdown of taking a cruise around Halong Bay!
- The Search of Happiness tells you all about Hoi An. What to do! What to see! What to buy!
- The Boutique Adventurer has a 4 day itinerary and a slightly different list of things to do in Hoi An!
Day 8 ~ New Zealand
Mostly known for the place where that movie about those dirty Hobbitses was filmed, but New Zealand has a wide variety of adventure and excitement!
- Wandering the World has compiled a few blogs about what to do in Queenstown! Hiking, flyboarding, bungee jumping, oh my!
- Roamaroo couldn’t quite stay put, and opted for a road trip on the South Island! They have some stunning pictures of the landscapes, and some pretty adrenaline pumping activities!
- As Kiwi on the Loose‘s name suggest, she’s a Kiwi (from New Zealand)! She’s decided to start exploring her own home country! She started with a trip to Timaru! It’s a cute little town with adorable animals an interesting statues.
- The Jet Set Brunette also has a South Island itinerary, but it’s a little bit shorter if you’re short on time. Some of those lake pictures are amazing!
- Dreams in Heels has got you covered if you aren’t able to make it out there! Take a Pic-cation (totally copyrighting that btw) and look at some stunning pictures.
Day 9 ~ Peru
Peru is home to the incredible Machu Picchu, but so much more!
- Wherever I want has several post about what to do before and during your Peruvian trip! She even gets into the nitty gritty of money!
- Wandering Bajan took a trip with GAdventures around Peru, if that’s more your speed! Tours are a great way to get around a place without having to do much planning! Just go with the flow!
- SubjectVerbObject focuses on what to do in Lima! Peru is more than Machu Picchu!
- Gringa Journeys is a girl after my own heart and has made a list of 10 Fun Facts that you might not know about Machu Picchu! And I *didn’t* know them!!
Day 10 ~ Denmark
Day 10 of ADVENTure 📅 is Denmark! Home to everyone's favorite (ok, mine) Disney Princess! Click the link in my bio to read all about Copenhagen! #denmark #denmark🇩🇰 #copenhagen #europe #advent #AdventCalendar #travel #wanderlust #worldtraveler #disney #disneyprincess #ariel #littlemermaid #mermaid #holidays #christmasspirit #christmas🎄
I first went to Denmark because I had a friend that lived there. I didn’t know much about the country except that it looks like a can opener and there was a Little Mermaid statue there!
Funny Sad story about vandals. They occasionally paint her to look like her Disney counterpart.
- Uncensored Travel spent 24 hours in the capital Copenhagen, and jotted down some must sees!
- Latitude Way also has a post about Copenhagen, but it’s for 36 hours if you’ve got a little more time!
- Translating Traveler has got you covered if you’re a little worried about how expensive Scandinavia can be! How to see Copenhagen on a budget!
- The World in my Pocket got an insane deal to fly into Copenhagen and only spent about $75!